- Agile methodology
- Spring MVC
- Spring Web Flow
- Java Core concepts
- Hibernate configurations
- relationships in hibernate (one-to-may.many-to-many)
- Spring Injections
- Design Patterns (Singleton)
Why multiple inheritances are not supported in Java?
- How would you scale access to a system like Twitter
- caching, shared-cache like memcache
- optimize usage, prefetch
- Why multiple inheritances are not supported in Java?
- What inspired you to become a software developer? What do you hope to find here?
- Insert node in tree
- find the bug in single linked list which is looping.
- Thread contention, java 5+ concurrency API lots of multi threading in depth questions.
- when java does context switching explain what happens in CPU level1,level2,level3 cache.
- how do you optimize hit miss on cpu cache with java threading.
- DB partition sharding
- network topology in cassandra
Find Duplicate words in String
Find Largest element in an array
- write function in java to recursively delete files and then in a directory tree.
- Design a stack that supports getMin() in O(1) time and O(1) extra space
- Constructor chaining/ in case of abstract class/ interface
- Pass by value /Pass by reference
- Serializable , Externalizable and Cloanable interfaces
- Sorting scenario where data is 10GB and RAM is 1GB only
- Discussion on how to design your own map
- Implementation of concurrent collections – CopyOnWriteArrayList, ConcurrentHashMap etc
- Read multiple files from a location and process it through multithreading
- How to design your own blocking queue
- Basic concepts of mutex and association with object
- Implement database connection pooling using semaphore
- Write your own method that will take a map and return a synchronized map
Data structure Questions
- Detect and remove loop in a LinkedList
- Find first unique character in a String
- Intersection point of two Linked lists
- Search an element in Sorted and rotated array
- Function to check if a single singled list is palindrome
- Program for the nth node from the end of a LinkedList
- Find second largest number in array without sorting
- Find smallest kth element in an unsorted array .
If smallest kth element is nor present then return null.eg: Input 0101011001 . K=3 Output Null
Input 8754329. K=4 . Output 7
- Technical interview Questions – https://codinko.wordpress.com/2019/10/10/technical-interview-questions/
- A string is provided which consist of integer values
Insert “*” if subsequent numbers are even and insert “-” if subsequent numbers are odd.Output: 5-78*294